As of July 1, 2023: Occupancy fees are $45 for the inspection and $25 for the issued permit.
An Occupancy Permit is required for OWNERSHIP changes OR a TENANT change.
- Register as a Collaborator. Choose the type that best describes you (Homeowner/Real Estate Agent/Property Manager) Save your Login and Password for future use.
- Follow the Validation instructions-you have 5 minutes for this step
- Make New Request -The project type is Occupancy
- $45 Payment due
- Schedule the Inspection- once the permit is paid for, you can Schedule an Inspection New Tenant/Owner to complete Steps 6-8 at Brentwood City Hall
- Complete the Residential Occupancy Form
- Provide Valid Photo IDs for occupants 18+
- Pay $25 Permit Fee
- Collect copies of the approved Occupancy Permit
Change of Occupancy Form - This is to add additional tenant(s) or when occupants change. The Head of Household must remain the same.
Please plan accordingly when submitting for a permit, as Registration takes 24-48 hours and Review takes up to 10 business days. Missing items or misinformation can cause a delay in the review of your project.
Inspection times are Monday through Friday:
|9 am||11:30 am|
|9:30 am||1 pm|
|10 am||1:30 pm|
|10:30 am||2 pm|
|11:00 am||2:30 pm|
The Brentwood Ice Arena, Maplewood Pool and The Heights Recreation Center all require proof of occupancy to obtain the residential rate.
For assistance, please call 314.963.8602.