Full payment (hourly fee and deposit) is due at the time of reservation. Reservations are not confirmed until payment is received along with the signed agreement.
Reservation payments can be made in person using cash, check or charge.
Reservations can be done Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm upon approval of full-time staff.
Brentwood Community Center room rentals require a refundable deposit. The deposit must be paid in full, along with the hourly room rental fee, at the time of booking. The deposit amount, minus any assessed damages or excessive clean-up fees, will be mailed in the form of a check within 2-3 weeks after the reservation date.
Alcohol is NOT allowed in the Brentwood Recreation Complex without prior approval. An must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the reservation date for those wishing to serve alcohol. If the permit is approved, an additional $50 non-refundable fee will be collected. Only beer, wine, and champagne are permitted with an alcohol permit. Liquors and hard alcohols are not allowed under any circumstances.
All cancellations must be received by the Parks and Recreation office in writing.
- 91 or more days from the event will receive a full refund, including the deposit.
- 90-61 days from the event will receive a 50% refund of room rental fees plus the full deposit and add ons.
- 60-31 days from the event will receive a 25% refund of room rental fees plus the full deposit and add ons.
- 30-15 days from the event date will forfeit all room rental fees; however, the full deposit and add ons will be refunded.
- 14 days or less from the event date will not receive a refund.
In the case of inclement weather and/or a facility closure decision made by the Parks and Recreation Department, the renter will have the option to reschedule their event or receive a full refund. If the renter cancels due to inclement weather or at their own discretion, a refund will not be given.