Brentwood Park is Open!
This 32 acre park has boundless opportunities for fun! There is a beautiful pavilion, the Great Rivers Greenway trail that connects into the Brentwood trail system, plus the lake and amphitheater. Fishing or swimming is not allowed in the lake.
This park is part of the Brentwood Bound projects to mitigate flooding in Brentwood, as part of this project, it is designed to restore the Deer Creek floodplain within Brentwood. In the event of flooding, the lower part of the park along Deer Creek is designed to contain water as the natural floodplain would.
- Indoor/Outdoor Pavilion (Brentwood Park Pavilion), capacity of 80
- Water fountains
- Paved Trails
- Great Rivers Greenway Connector
- Amphitheater, capacity of 100
The highly anticipated Brentwood Park Destination Playground is under construction and is scheduled to be completed in Fall/Winter 2023.
Brentwood Park Pavilion
Looking for one of the best event spaces around? You can't do better than the Brentwood Park Pavilion. With a beautiful view of the Deer Creek watershed and easy access to the Brentwood Park Destination Playground, your event will be unforgettable.
The Brentwood Park Pavilion includes the following amenities:
- Space for up to 80 people
- Enclosed single bathroom
- Circular tables
- Countertop with sink
- Ability to open the window-wall and expand the space even more, weather permitting
- Easy access to the Brentwood Park Destination Playground, scheduled to be completed Fall/Winter 2023
Call (314) 963-8689 to make your reservation!