Work anticipated in the next three weeks on Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District’s Project Clear in Brentwood:
- Russell Avenue pavement striping and marking will be accomplished by late September.
- Watering of newly sodded areas along Russell Avenue and in Brentwood Park will continue.
- Phase 2: Excavation will begin in late September for a concrete structure south of Soccer Field No. 4 in Brentwood Park.
- Phase 2: Excavation of a tunnel bore pit in the northwest corner of Brentwood Park will begin in late September. Tunnel excavation from this bore pit will begin in late September following Brentwood Days and will continue through November.
- Deer Creek Sanitary Tunnel Black Creek site (South of Midwest Flooring): A crane may be moved to the site in late September.